The Wuhan coronavirus is fast spread with many over 24,500 people confirmed to have contacted the virus across 25 countries and 492 reported dead.
Coronavirus is death toll is on the rise and it is not slowing down. In Japan, a cruise ship conveying 3,700 people has bee quarantines after 10 people were confirmed to have the coronavirus infections.
According to report from China’s Health Commission on Wednesday, 65 were killed on Tuesday by the Wuhan virus and about 3,887 more people had been infected.
What Is The Cure For Coronavirus?
At the moment, there is no cure for Wuhan coronavirus. The scientists are working tirelessly to ensure success in treatment of the virus.
There is hope of treating coronavirus symptoms with a drug called remdesivir which has been successfully used in treating Ebola virus.
Gilead Sciences is said to be working with Chinese health authorities to see if remdesivir can combat the symptoms of coronavirus.
Gilead said remdesivir which has been used for treatment of patients with Ebola, and had shown some success in treating MERS and SARS, two viruses similar to coronavirus, in animals, may be used against the Wuhan virus.
- No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away. - Terry Pratchett
- We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. - Chuck Palahniuk
- Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it. - Haruki Murakami
- That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet. - Emily Dickinson
- It is not length of life, but depth of life. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. - J.K. Rowling
- For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one. - Kahlil Gibran
Use Any Button Below To Share To OthersJoin Our Social Media Pages. Facebook - DeadDeath1 OR Twitter - DeadDeath_com