Officials have identified the body of a woman found on Monday in 3 feet of water about 3 miles east of Lyman to be that of a 59-year-old Cynthia M. Magee
Magee was last seen on Sunday at about 10:30 p.m. while leaving her workplace in nearby Morrill. She reportedly sent text to her room night before, informing her that she was in a “swamp.”
Scotts Bluff County Sherrif Mark Overma said Cynthia M. Magee was reported missing on Monday morning.
Magee was location was discovered through the help of cellular providers. Magee’s vehicle was found near her body. An autopsy on Tuesday showed she had not suffered any significant injuries when her vehicle ran off the road and into a wetland area. There were also no signs of foul play.
- No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away. - Terry Pratchett
- We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. - Chuck Palahniuk
- Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it. - Haruki Murakami
- That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet. - Emily Dickinson
- It is not length of life, but depth of life. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. - J.K. Rowling
- For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one. - Kahlil Gibran
Use Any Button Below To Share To OthersJoin Our Social Media Pages. Facebook - DeadDeath1 OR Twitter - DeadDeath_com