Dr. Renato Maia Guimarães Death – WHO Collaborating Center for Frailty announced on Twitter Feb 14, 2020 that Dr. Renato Maia Guimarães has died.
Dr. Renato passed away, and sadly, friends are families are mourning his death. The obituary and funeral arrangement publication are yet to be seen at this time
It is with so much sadness that his friend express their grieve.
- No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away. - Terry Pratchett
- We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. - Chuck Palahniuk
- Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it. - Haruki Murakami
- That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet. - Emily Dickinson
- It is not length of life, but depth of life. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. - J.K. Rowling
- For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one. - Kahlil Gibran
Use Any Button Below To Share To OthersJoin Our Social Media Pages. Facebook - DeadDeath1 OR Twitter - DeadDeath_com