Logan William death – The 16-year-old ‘Flash’ actor has died, April 2, 2020. He passed away 5 days to his 17th birthday.
William’s mother opened up about his tragic death. Toxicology results revealed that Logan died of Fentanyl overdose. He had battled with opioid addiction for three years before his death.
Marlyse Williams is hoping that the death of Logan would help raise awareness of addiction.
“His death is not going to be in vain,” Marlyse told New York Post in an exclusive interview, published Friday. “He’s going to help a lot of people down the road.”