Former president of Lexington Catholic HS, Fr. Robert Bueter has died. His death news was announced on Twitter by
Lex Cath Athletics @LexCathSports.
Fr. Robert Bueter’s cause of death is not made public at this time. He reportedly died after a “short illnes”
Fr. Robert Bueter, former president of Lexington Catholic HS, passed away after a short illness. He is credited with implementing many innovative ideas and programs at Lexington Catholic. His work and presence as part of this school community will be felt for many years to come.
Fr. Robert was educated by the Jesuits at Cincinnati St. Xavier High School and as a member of the Jesuit order since graduation there in 1960. Father Bueter brought to Lexington Catholic in 1990 not only bachelor’s and master’s degrees in philosophy and a second master’s degree in divinity studies but also experience as a teacher, coach, principal, and vice president in four Jesuit high schools.
After leaving Lexington Catholic in 1999 and upon the completion of a sabbatical year, Father entered and completed (2008) doctoral studies at the Union Institute and University (Cincinnati, Ohio). From 2007 until returning to Lexington Catholic for the 2013-2014 school year, Father taught graduate courses in the school of education at Xavier University (Cincinnati, Ohio) and served as the Associate Director of Xavier’s Center for Catholic Education.
- No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away. - Terry Pratchett
- We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. - Chuck Palahniuk
- Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it. - Haruki Murakami
- That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet. - Emily Dickinson
- It is not length of life, but depth of life. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. - J.K. Rowling
- For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one. - Kahlil Gibran
Use Any Button Below To Share To Others