Jack Ansell, a World War 2 veteran has passed away in the morning of Monday, January 13, 2020. His death was announced on Twitter by Glyn Dewis who said he found out about Ansell death through an email from his son, Brian Ansell.
“Sad to wake this morning and read an email from Brian Ansell to tell me that his father, World War 2 Veteran Jack Ansell had passed away.
So incredibly pleased and honoured that I met with Jack and photographed him for The 3945 Portraits Project and he…”
Sad to wake this morning and read an email from Brian Ansell to tell me that his father, World War 2 Veteran Jack Ansell had passed away.
— Glyn Dewis (@GlynDewis) January 14, 2020
- No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away. - Terry Pratchett
- We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. - Chuck Palahniuk
- Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it. - Haruki Murakami
- That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet. - Emily Dickinson
- It is not length of life, but depth of life. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. - J.K. Rowling
- For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one. - Kahlil Gibran
Use Any Button Below To Share To Others