John Daly Passed Away | Cause Of Death
John Daly died March 17, 2020 following ghastly vehicle crash that occurred in the Cratlokeel area of Cratloe, South East County Clare, said police.
John Daly passed away Tuesday at about 2:55 am in accident. He was operating a vehicle on the road, when for reasons unknown, he lost control of the vehicle and crashed it with another vehicle on the road, he was utterly injured and unresponsive at the spot of the crash, police said.
Daly was pronounced dead at the scene. He passed on at the age of 18 from the injuries sustained in the crash, report said.
The accident remains under investigation.
- No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away. - Terry Pratchett
- We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. - Chuck Palahniuk
- Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it. - Haruki Murakami
- That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet. - Emily Dickinson
- It is not length of life, but depth of life. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. - J.K. Rowling
- For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one. - Kahlil Gibran
Use Any Button Below To Share To OthersJoin Our Social Media Pages. Facebook - DeadDeath1 OR Twitter - DeadDeath_com