Judge Tom Jarrell Death – Obituary: Guilford County’s chief district court judge has died. The cause of death is Heroin and Fentanyl overdosed according to an autopsy report.
Tom Jarrell died at 56 years old on Aug. 3. According to the autopsy released Thursday, Jarrell’s official cause of death was “fentanyl and heroin intoxication.”
The judge was reportedly found unresponsive on the bedroom floor of his home during a welfare check.
Law enforcement found a plastic baggie with a powder substance in his pocket, as well as a pocket knife and a piece of paper containing a powder substance in the bathroom..
“Our family is still reeling from Tom’s sudden death. It has left a huge void in all our lives and in the community he loved,” said Cindy Jarrell, his wife. “We have not had an opportunity to review the autopsy, but nothing it can tell us will bring him back or alter our deep love and affection for him.”
High Point Police Chief Kenneth Shultz released the following statement Thursday night:
- No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away. - Terry Pratchett
- We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. - Chuck Palahniuk
- Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it. - Haruki Murakami
- That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet. - Emily Dickinson
- It is not length of life, but depth of life. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. - J.K. Rowling
- For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one. - Kahlil Gibran
Use Any Button Below To Share To OthersJoin Our Social Media Pages. Facebook - DeadDeath1 OR Twitter - DeadDeath_com