Landon Turner died on August 3, 2018. No cause of death was made public. Obituary of Landon was first published on EverHere, where we learnt about the death.
It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Landon Turner (Dunlap, Tennessee), who passed away on August 3, 2018, leaving to mourn family and friends. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family.
He was predeceased by : his parent James Turner. He is survived by : his parent Olena Tate Turner.
- No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away. - Terry Pratchett
- We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. - Chuck Palahniuk
- Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it. - Haruki Murakami
- That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet. - Emily Dickinson
- It is not length of life, but depth of life. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. - J.K. Rowling
- For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one. - Kahlil Gibran
Use Any Button Below To Share To OthersJoin Our Social Media Pages. Facebook - DeadDeath1 OR Twitter - DeadDeath_com