Menzi Ngubane Death Is False – Sibusiso Dlomo Not Dead
South African actor, Menzi Ngubane, popularly known as Sibusiso Dlomo for his role on the soap opera Generations from 2003 t 2014 has not died. The death news was previously and mistakenly published on DeadDeath.
Further confirmation has revealed that Ngubane who was born on September 4, 1964 has not died, it was just a hoax.
Menzi Ngubane Acting Career
Nhubane has been screen for years and has played lots of roles in TV shows, from Ashes to Ashes to Yizo Yizo, Goldi Diggers and lots more.
The 55-year-old actor has also reacted to the false news of his death and is very unhappy about it.
Menzi Ngubane Death Hoax Started From His Battle With Illness
In May 25, 2020, a Twitter user Man’s NOT Barry Roux with across 1 million follower announced that Ngubane was “allegedly” battling for his life at Charlotte Maxeke Hospital.
Legendary and award winning actor Menzi Ngubane is allegedly battling for his life at Charlotte Maxeke Hospital with suspected recurring kidney problems. #PrayForMenziNgubane pic.twitter.com/qGEop9ldBe
— Man’s NOT Barry Roux (@AdvoBarryRoux) May 26, 2020
Ngubane Family Reacts To His Death Hoax
The family through Instagram, released a statement on Ngubane’s health condition which counters the claims that the actor has died.
View this post on Instagram
Thank you for your concerns Mzansi. Here’s a STATEMENT RELEASED BY MY TEAM FOR CLARITY REGARDING MY HEALTH -: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Statement on reports that Menzi Ngubane is critically ill Tuesday, 26 May 2020 – The family of Menzi Ngubane notes with concern the recent spread of social media reports that our father and husband, Menzi Ngubane is critically ill. The family is also aware that due to the spread of this inaccurate and unverified news, his fans have even gone as far as sending their messages of his speedy recovery on social media, spawning an unwarranted social media panic. We understand their concerns and support for Menzi, but as the family, we appeal to South Africans to refrain from spreading news that have not been verified and confirmed by the family. To this end, we wish to continue as the family to offer him the support he needs following his recent visit to the doctors. It is this visit that has been grossly exaggerated by newspapers and social media users. “I would like to confirm that my husband is receiving family support and recuperating after doctors were concerned about his health,” said Sikie Ngubane. We are aware that South Africans are concerned about his health and would like to thank them for their prayers, and appeal to them to respect hospital/doctor patient confidentiality. Menzi wishes to take this opportunity to fully recover and get back to work as soon as possible. Issued by Sebabatso Media on behalf of Menzi Ngubane Contact Person: Naomi Mokhele Sebabatso Media PTY Ltd Email:[email protected] Twitter: @menzingubaneZA Instagram: @menzingubanesa
SundayWorld in a publication, said Ngubane is unhappy about the death news.
We are really unsure if Ngubane is still out there breathing, but we hope and pray for his life.