Death & Obituary: Nancy Richard died December 2, 2019 following a vehicle crash that occurred on her husband’s
driveway in Fort Salonga, according to report made by police.
Nancy was said to had walked her grandchild to the bus stop and was returning home, when she was accidentally hit by Peter Richard, who was backing out from his driveway in Fort Salonga.
Nancy Richard, aged 79, was pronounced dead at Huntington Hospital, according Suffolk County Police.
Our condolences to the deceased family.
- No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away. - Terry Pratchett
- We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. - Chuck Palahniuk
- Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it. - Haruki Murakami
- That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet. - Emily Dickinson
- It is not length of life, but depth of life. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. - J.K. Rowling
- For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one. - Kahlil Gibran
Use Any Button Below To Share To Others