Noel Lopez was fatally shot Sunday morning while driving through I-75 after a night at a bar with his wife and a friend.
Lopez who was 35-year-old at the time of his death was from Dalton. He was found dead inside his car. Investigators confirmed Lopez’s wife and a female friend were passengers in the car.
They went on a night out at Chattanooga bar Saturday night for some drinks, the two women told police.
“Statements obtained from the occupants indicate there was a mutually physical domestic argument going on between Noel Lopez and his wife in the front seat while they were traveling down the interstate,” the sheriff’s office posted on its Facebook page. “A gun became involved and it discharged, striking Mr. Lopez in the head.”
- No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away. - Terry Pratchett
- We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. - Chuck Palahniuk
- Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it. - Haruki Murakami
- That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet. - Emily Dickinson
- It is not length of life, but depth of life. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. - J.K. Rowling
- For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one. - Kahlil Gibran
Use Any Button Below To Share To OthersJoin Our Social Media Pages. Facebook - DeadDeath1 OR Twitter - DeadDeath_com