Peter Rabali Death | Peter Rabali Obituary – The former Dynamos owner in person of Peter Rabali has suddenly passed away. Peter Rabali died in the early hours of Thursday, 9th of July 2020 at the Mulbarton Hospital in Johannesburg after a short illness.
According to reports, 73-year-old Rabali was the majority owner (55%) of Dynamos from 1995 until the early 2000s when he sold the club to Giyani-based businessman, Pat Malabela. The other 45% belonged to a group of 8 individuals led by current SAFA Vhembe Secretary Eric Muneri before Malabela bought out all of them. He was also the managing director of the defunct Rabali Blackpool.
Peter Rabali Funeral Plans | Arrangement
DeadDeath is yet to observed publication or announcement of Peter Rabali funeral arrangement. This page will be updated with further updated upon confirmation of the plans.
Peter Rabali GoFundMe
We are not aware of any GoFundMe set up for Peter Rabali memorial yet. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the family of the deceased.
Tributes And Sharing
You may leave a tribute, prayers and condolences or express your concern over Peter Rabali using the comment section below.
Use any of the social media buttons to inform others about the death of Peter Rabali by sharing this post.
Our thoughts are prayers are with everyone affected by this death.