Roberto Pacheco Death
21-year-old Robert was shot dead in the room. Gwinnett County Police are searching for his teenage cousin and roommate who are nowhere to be found.
According to report, Pacheco’s family in Mexico said they heard a gunshot while they were on the phone with him on Thursday.
Roberto Pacheco’s next-door neighbor told Channel 2 Gwinnett County Bureau Chief Tony Thomas that she didn’t hear any gunshot Thursday, but 1,800 miles away, Pacheco’s sister says she did.
She was on the phone with her brother when she says she heard a single gunshot.
“Twenty minutes later, I was told he has been killed, that he was shot. I didn’t believe it. I said, ‘I just spoke with him,’” sister Maria Pacheco said.
Recent Shot Dead
- Tiyon Farley, Omar Taylor, Ramon Hill Jr, Ramon Hill Jr All Shot Dead
- Angela Dunakin, Late Sgt. Mark Dunakin Has Died – Obituary
- Nicholas Phinazee Bryan Shot Dead At Waffle House
- Jair Gonzalez, 13, Shot Dead, Playing FaceTime With A Friend
- Man Shot Dead In Citgo Gas Station After Robbing $10 A Night Before
Gwinnett County police said they were called by someone saying there’d been a shooting. They arrived to find the back door’s glass broken.
“My cousin (Santiago) said he was shot at the door. He said somebody knocked at the door and when Santiago went to open, someone shot him. Santiago said he grabbed his personal stuff and left the apartment,” Maria Pacheco said.
Roberto Pacheco was found dead in the bedroom. His teenage cousin and roommate is nowhere to be found.
As reported on WSBTV