Death & Obituary: Renowned Japanese actor and voice actor Seiyu Makio Inoue has passed away. He died on December 2, 2019. Cause of death is not said yet.
Makio Inoue began voice acting in the 1960s, landing small roles in Astroboy, and was the actor of choice for deep-voiced, serious males in the 1970s.
He is most noted for his two longstanding roles, as the title character in Captain Harlock from 1978 though the ’80s and ’90s (Koichi Yamadera of Cowboy Bebop fame took over this role in 1998), and Goemon Ishikawa XIII of Lupin III from 1977 through 2010 (taking over from Chikao Otsuka, who played the role in ’71 and ’72).
- No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away. - Terry Pratchett
- We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. - Chuck Palahniuk
- Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it. - Haruki Murakami
- That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet. - Emily Dickinson
- It is not length of life, but depth of life. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. - J.K. Rowling
- For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one. - Kahlil Gibran
Use Any Button Below To Share To Others