Sir Michael Berridge death – Pioneer in the field of calcium signaling has died, Rajini Rao announced on Twitter Feb. 13, 2020.
Mike Berridge died at the age of 81. Details of his death including cause of death was not said.
Really sorry to hear about the loss of Mike Berridge. It was from a 1998 review paper of his that we learned to think of axonal ER as a “neuron within a neuron”, at a time when many others had forgotten it existed @madamscientist https://t.co/V3brGpSCLU
— Cahir O’Kane (@OKaneCahir) February 13, 2020
- No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away. - Terry Pratchett
- We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. - Chuck Palahniuk
- Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it. - Haruki Murakami
- That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet. - Emily Dickinson
- It is not length of life, but depth of life. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. - J.K. Rowling
- For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one. - Kahlil Gibran
Use Any Button Below To Share To OthersJoin Our Social Media Pages. Facebook - DeadDeath1 OR Twitter - DeadDeath_com