The little Sootie has died. He passed away on Sunday, December 8, 2019 after a brief suffering from his horrendous burns.
Below are announcements from karmagawa and portstephenskoalas
“We have some very sad news to tell. Our poor little Sootie lost his battle over his horrendous burns. He passed away quietly on Sunday night. His little body couldn’t cope anymore. He was such a stoic, brave little man. Never a complaint and he tried SO hard. Safe travels, you will certainly be missed by us and all the carers at Koalas In Care, Taree.”
“It’s with great sadness to report that Sootie the koala has died from his horrendous wounds. He was being cared for by @portstephenskoalas but quietly passed away in his sleep as his little body couldn’t cope anymore.
“He was such a stoic, brave little man. Never a complaint and he tried SO hard. Please share this post with your followers and tag everyone who needs to see this so Sootie’s death will not be in vain, and will instead serve as a tragic reminder to us all on how urgent this wildfire crisis has become for more and more animals that are losing their homes and their lives every day.
After we reported on the death of Lewis the koala, many people said “so what, it’s just another animal that has died”, but people must learn that EVERY animal matters and being mean-spirited/narrow-minded cannot be tolerated anymore if we truly want to save the sadly fast-becoming endangered koala species and so many more animals around the world that perish due to human activity. WE MUST DO BETTER! Please share this post to help us spread awareness about this crisis and RIP to Sootie”
- No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away. - Terry Pratchett
- We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. - Chuck Palahniuk
- Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it. - Haruki Murakami
- That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet. - Emily Dickinson
- It is not length of life, but depth of life. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. - J.K. Rowling
- For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one. - Kahlil Gibran
Use Any Button Below To Share To OthersJoin Our Social Media Pages. Facebook - DeadDeath1 OR Twitter - DeadDeath_com