Tayaylah Tribitt, a 14-year-old Chicago teen who was reported missing in September, 2019 has been found dead.
The Lake County Sheriff’s Office speaks on the discovery of Tribitt’s body.
“We are actively pursuing several leads on both sides of the Illinois / Indiana border in the search for suspects and information in the case,” Sheriff Oscar Martinez Jr. said.
According to report, Tayahlah’s body was found in a Gary alley by utility workers in September. The Lake County coroner’s office says she died of a gunshot wound, but wasn’t immediately able to identify her.
After a composite sketch of Tribitt was released, potential family members came forward and the coroner’s office gathered DNA samples.
Authorities are investigating her disappearance and death.
- No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away. - Terry Pratchett
- We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. - Chuck Palahniuk
- Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it. - Haruki Murakami
- That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet. - Emily Dickinson
- It is not length of life, but depth of life. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. - J.K. Rowling
- For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one. - Kahlil Gibran
Use Any Button Below To Share To Others