Missing Mansfield couple, 28-year-old Todd Burkhart and 20-year-old pregnant Kyla Hayton
The body of Todd Burkhart has been found inside a vacant house in Dayton at the corner of Wildwood Avenue and West Stewart Street, WHIO-TV says.
Pregnant Kyla Hayton is still missing and yet to be found. She was last seen on November 16, 2019. The Montgomery County Coroner’s Office told 19 News that the body was that of Todd Burkhart.
According to Dayton police, Hayton and Burkhart belongings were found in the area, including behind the house in a wooded area.
Family members said the couple was traveling to Dayton and expected to return to Columbus on Nov. 17 to pick up the little girl, but they never showed.
Both couple were reported missing on November 18. Burkhart was reported missing by Ashland Police while Hayton was reported missing to Mansfield Police.
- No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away. - Terry Pratchett
- We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. - Chuck Palahniuk
- Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it. - Haruki Murakami
- That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet. - Emily Dickinson
- It is not length of life, but depth of life. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. - J.K. Rowling
- For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one. - Kahlil Gibran
Use Any Button Below To Share To OthersJoin Our Social Media Pages. Facebook - DeadDeath1 OR Twitter - DeadDeath_com