Death & Obituary: Tyler Haddix was pronounced dead at the scene of an accident that happened in Warren County, according to Ohio State Highway Patrol.
Tyler Haddix died on Sunday, December 1, 2019 at about 5 p.m in a wrong way vehicle crash.
According to report, three vehicles were involved in the fatal crash at about 5:15 p.m. Sunday at the Ohio 123 exit in Franklin, patrol officials said in a news release early Monday.
How the accident was reported to have happened according investigators; a southbound 2007 Dodge Ram pickup truck crossed through the grass median and traveled into the northbound lanes of the highway, the release states.
Haddix was the driver of the pickup. The pickup struck two vehicles: a northbound 2004 Honda Civic and a northbound 2020 Freightliner semi tractor-trailer.
He was ejected and passed away at the scene, according to the release.
- No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away. - Terry Pratchett
- We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. - Chuck Palahniuk
- Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it. - Haruki Murakami
- That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet. - Emily Dickinson
- It is not length of life, but depth of life. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. - J.K. Rowling
- For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one. - Kahlil Gibran
Use Any Button Below To Share To Others