Umemiya Tatsuo Cause of Death | Umemiya Tatsuo Obituary:
Japanese actor died on Thursday, December 12 at the age of 81, according to Wikipedia. Tatsuo was also a businessman and tarento.
He reportedly died of chronic kidney disease, according to Twitter user, Gaki No Tsukai,. DeadDeath found about the death of Tatsuo through a tweet from the said Twitter user.
“Frequent Downtown collaborator and actor Umemiya Tatsuo has passed away at the age of 81 due to chronic kidney disease.”
— Gaki No Tsukai (@GAKI_N0_TSUKAI) December 12, 2019
- No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away. - Terry Pratchett
- We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. - Chuck Palahniuk
- Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it. - Haruki Murakami
- That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet. - Emily Dickinson
- It is not length of life, but depth of life. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. - J.K. Rowling
- For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one. - Kahlil Gibran
Use Any Button Below To Share To OthersJoin Our Social Media Pages. Facebook - DeadDeath1 OR Twitter - DeadDeath_com