West Ham and Tottenham fans held a tribute during their match on Saturday to honor a fan who tragically died earlier this month.
Both sets of fans will join together in a minute’s applause in memory of supporter Lily Harris, 33, who passed away on 5 November after a long battle with cystic fibrosis.
If you’re at the London Stadium tomorrow and there’s applause in the 33rd minute, it’s for Lily. Please join in and tell the person next to you to join in, too.
Please applaud in the 33rd minute of the @WestHam game this Saturday in memory of my sister @lilyfharris who unfortunately passed away on the 5th Nov. Thanks so much for all of the awareness raised so far – we can do it!
So touched that @WestHam fans are planning a minute’s applause in the 33rd minute of the Spurs game as a tribute to my gorgeous fiancée @lilyfharris who died earlier this month. Thanks to @Baz1980WHU @mark_messingham & @ExWHUemployee for making it possible. Lily would love it
- No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away. - Terry Pratchett
- We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. - Chuck Palahniuk
- Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it. - Haruki Murakami
- That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet. - Emily Dickinson
- It is not length of life, but depth of life. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. - J.K. Rowling
- For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one. - Kahlil Gibran
Use Any Button Below To Share To OthersJoin Our Social Media Pages. Facebook - DeadDeath1 OR Twitter - DeadDeath_com